"Dual Weapon" (
Latest Reminder Text Edit
[Dual Weapon]: You now have 2 "Item Slots". You can equip 1 item that is originally an Item card to each slots, with each item having different name, and both items have no more than 8 size! (The size of an item is calculated by the formula "Original Critical + (Original Power + Original Defense)/1000"). If you equip a card that does not meet the condition, you cannot use [Dual Weapon]
- You now have 2 "Item Slots" - The "Left Slot" and The "Right Slot". With each slot positioned at the respective upper corner of the flag.
- You cannot equip 2 items with the same name with Dual Weapon.
- Items equipped to each slots cannot have more than 8 Size. e.g. Dragonblade, Dragobrave has 5000 Power and 3 critical, its size is "[(5000+0)/1000] + 3" = "5000/1000 + 3" = 5 + 3 = 8.
- If you use an effect to increase the Power/Defense so the calculated value is greater than 8, disregard Ruling 2.
- Any items whose size is greater than the limit will take up both slots.
- Items equipped are separate cards. You can separately attack with them. Or Link attack with them.
- If equipping an item, you must equip it in an open slot, if able.
- If both of your slot are occupied, you are now [Dual Weapon] with those weapon.
- You cannot move your items between both slot.
- In case of an inappropriate equip (Ride, Transform, Station, or oversized items). Only 1 items, or by the standard rule, can be equipped.
- If an effect allows you to equip an additional item: You must equip it in one of the occupied slot. (If that card is an Item card, equip it to the same slot as that Item)
- Even if you have 2 items equipped, if you did not equip it to the 2 slots, you are not yet [Dual Weapon].
- If you equipped two items in the same slot, and the sum of those card's size become more than the limit, disregard Ruling 3.
- If those items have the same name, disregard Ruling 3.
- Dual Weapon does not stack. Disregare all but one Dual Weapon active at a time.